All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Saturday, September 18, 2010

To a photographer, light is everything

And the light was JUST RIGHT when I returned home this afternoon.  I happened to have my camera with me, so I dropped everything on the front step and stepped into the front garden.  Mind you, our front garden is a narrow strip along the sidewalk in front of our condo building.  Its usually only exciting in the spring when the tulips are blooming, but this year someone put out some mums and other vibrant red flowers and some yummy yellow daisies.  I don't know what either of the purple ones are really, but today the late afternoon autumn light was hitting them in just the right way.  I just had to share!  enjoy!

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP