All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Sunday, September 26, 2010

St. Paul Minneapolis Photographer / River Walk Fun

A few weeks back, I got together with a friend from work and her family.  I made them get up super early on a Sunday morning just for torture’s sake!  Of course, I’m kidding ;)  Its because the closer to noon it gets, the more difficult the light is to work with, especially if its very sunny.  Natural Light photographers will usually try to get you to pose for the camera during the magic hours, which, depending on the time of year, are the 1-3 hours right after sunrise and before sunset.  Her beautiful family includes and teen and a tween, so I can completely understand the challenges on her end!  They were a lot of fun to work with and were up for anything I asked.  They even had some great ideas!!

We were down on the Mississippi River near the Mill City Museum.  Isn’t all that texture fantastic!?






I’ll definitely be using this location again!  Thanks B Family!!  I’ll be getting the rest of your gallery up this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP