All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Luckiest Little Girl / St. Paul Photographer / St. Michael Photographer / Minneapolis Photographer

Last weekend, I met the most amazing, kind and gracious little family ever.  And Marlie is the luckiest little girl because they belong to her.  The time of day was a little contentious and there were a bump or two along the road, but all in all I had so much fun with your family, Annie and Ryan! I really did. :)



And just when we thought Marlie was finished for the evening, we brought out another surprise!  Annie made this huge cupcake herself and I think it was awesome!  Don’t you!?  Happy 1st Birthday, Marlie!!!




SONY DSC

Despite the late hour, I think Marlie was thrilled, too!  She is hands down, the biggest fan of of the birthday song and loved giving it a big round of applause every time we sang it! So funny!

I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks while I finish the rest!  Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Annie September 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Sharee, these are amazing and so beautiful! We absolutely love them and cannot thank you enough! Can't wait to see the rest :)

spanki September 15, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

thanks for the comment on go{4}pro! hey great minds think alike! i like your fist pic...looks like the one on my blog! ;) you have great work!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP