All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

St. Paul MN Twin Cities / Minneapolis / Lakeville Photographer / Family Fun...on a weeknight, no less!

What a fun family this was so photograph!  It was evening and it was almost bedtime, but they gave me just what I needed.  Beautiful, too!  Thanks again to my friend Cherie for referring her favorite aunt's family to me... they had a short window of opportunity to all be together and I can't thank them enough for trusting me to their new and improved family photo.  Much improved due to the addition of beautiful little Madalyn, of course!
I'm trying something a little different this time around - I hope you like it :)  I just got some new templates and after fighting the very steep learning curve over the past few days, I'm happy to show you sneakpeeks in the form of a collage-type page filled with a handful of the more casual and downright funny shots.  Enjoy!


W Family:  I should have your proofs up before the end of next week.  I'll let you know as soon as they're ready! :)  Thanks again for the fun evening!

edit: to add one more I couldn't fit on the template!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP