All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Saturday, June 12, 2010

St. Paul / Summit Hill Photographer / Family & Filler

I don't have anything new for you right at the moment, but it's been awhile since I posted, so I thought I'd dig around the computer a little and see if I could find a little something for you to look at!  These photos are from the baby bump session I did for my niece-in-law, Lynn, last month.  We also took some time down at the park to snap a few family photos, which I think turned out really well. 
The past two weekends have been wet and dreary, hence the lack of new photos.  I really hope Mother Nature will cooperate next weekend! (fingers crossed everybody...thanks!)



Some good new I have to share, on the other hand.  Last week, my new backdrop stand and pair of lightstands arrived...I'm so excited!! No more fretting on whether the clients indoor shoot situation will drive me straight to Stress-ville.  Babies and Moms-to-be can be photographed indoors without low lighting woes! yipee!!  As you can see, this makes me very happy :)

Coming up before too long, I'll have some more new stuff.... I have some ready to go from the 'gaggle of girls' shoot two weeks ago...I'm just waiting on an "Ok to blog".  I've also scheduled my first Newborn shoot for the weekend after next, and this makes me really REALLY happy :)   Lynn is also just about ready to become a Mom (any day now) and so we'll have even MORE curly baby love!  Stay tuned :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP