All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Thursday, June 24, 2010

St. Paul MN Photographer / Summit Hill / Blaine Photographer / Seven Days Perfect

One word: Spoiled. I am spoiled. Lil' Mackenzie has spoiled me. Six hours flew by like nothing and I loved every minute of it. This little peanut slept when I needed her to sleep, was alert and awake when I needed alert and awake.. she was as accomodating to her photographer as a week old babe has any right to be. I am in love with her.. and with photographing newborns! :) I am lucky because she is family and I can see her as often as I want. I am hopeful, because I know now that I can do it and because since this session turned out so well, other Moms that perhaps don't know me so well, will also let me capture the precious moments in the first weeks of their new precious one's life.  Enjoy :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP