All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Thursday, July 28, 2011

(Almost) Running Wild! / Brooklyn Park Baby Photographer / Minneapolis Child Photographer / Saint Paul Baby Photographer / Champlin Child Photographer

I arrived at the "B" house bright and early last Sunday morning to find the cutest little boys, both oh, so close to running wild!  I asked Jafton's mama what his favorite songs were and wasn't I surprised when she said, "Oh, he LOVES Adele, Rolling in the Deep!"  Well, I can tell you, so do I!....but I'm no songstress, so I said, "ummm ok, how about the ABCs or Eeensy, Teensy Spider....or anything that doesn't require skills?? - I really don't want to scare them to tears!"  Oh, yeah, he likes those, too!, she said.  Whew!


Jafton's cousin Jaxson came along for some fun, too!  I just love his happy attitude! 
I'm so glad I made this banner just for Jafton's session!  It turned out great.  I can't wait to make more!

 Mom brought "clean" little snacks! :) Yay!  That seriously made my day!
 Can you stand that mohawk!? The most adorable thing on a little boy... EVER!


And a VERY special thanks to crazy Auntie Kourtney for making a complete fool of herself making ALL sorts of monkey, monster and who-knows-what-else noises behind me!!!  She made my day, too!

I really enjoyed Sunday morning with you guys!  I hope you enjoy your sneaks.. The rest will be up in your private gallery soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

OMG!! Stunning work!! Very cute boys... Sooo adorable, It makes me just want to squeeze those cheeks!
-Brenda

Anonymous July 29, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

So does that mean your sewing again? :) Great pictures! -Heather

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP