All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Accordion Mini Albums / Minneapolis Family Photographer / Twin Cities Child Photographer / Otsego Photographer

Ahhhh, studio samples!  I just received these Accordion Mini Albums and I absolutely LOVE them.  They are so cute and perfect to stuff in your purse to carry around and brag about your adorable kids!

These come is sets of one, two or three of the same design.  I ordered these with the Art Watercolor paper and you can see the texture in the close up below.  Other paper finishes available are semi-gloss, art linen, art recycled and pearl. The cover texture is ultra smooth with a custom front and back design, also available are covers in black, brown and red leather as well as black, tan and chocolate fabrics. 

Each Accordion Mini also comes with its own little semi-opaque plastic slip-cover for protection from the other things floating around in your bag... How perfect is that!

 
This is just one design of many that I have available and new ones being added all the time.  I'll be adding these to the products tab as well as some template examples of some of the other designs I have available. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP