All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Saturday, May 21, 2011

What to Wear - Spring Inspiration

I'm excited to announce that I'll be bringing a "What to Wear" post for you now each month!  The first edition will give you some inspiration for Spring (and Summer) sessions.  I just absolutely LOVE the color palette!  It fits right in around here, don't you think?    As always, each What to Wear edition is posted in the What to Wear page of this blog.  See it? Right up there... second to last tab.  It will always be there for easy reference.  To make it even easier on you, here's the direct link! ;)  SBliss Photography - What to Wear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP