All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A little nibble of something sweet / Minneapolis Photographer / St Paul Photographer / Otsego Photographer / Maple Grove Photographer / Plymouth Photographer

She's a nibble alright! I could just eat her up, but if I did, I'd go into sugar shock!  Those itty bitty fingers and toes and sugar lips pack quite a delightful little baby punch. 

She was worth the wait and so much more.. I could barely put her down to start snapping! 

Congratulations, Fritzy and Shana! You've got quite a little knock-out heart breaker on your hands.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP