All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sequins, Frosting and Blue Eyes / St. Paul Photographer / Belle Plaine Photographer / Minneapolis Photographer

Ok, so its been awhile since I posted to the blog!  I promise I have a long list of good reasons ;)  However, I won’t bother you with too many of the details… I’ll just say that living with and caring for a little munchkin of a dog with Kennel Cough is NO FUN! No fun at all.  Almost 3 weeks of coughing and I think we’re headed back to the vet this week for chest x-rays.  She’s just not getting better and its so sad to watch. 
Anyway…on to the fun stuff!  I got together with Kayla and Emma a few weeks ago and I just had a blast!  Kayla is just a little ham who loves the camera and Emma…so cute and cuddly! 






You’ll probably also notice my new colors and logo… ?  In between doggy coughing fits, I’ve been working on putting together all the fun new components of my new business.  Let me know what you think! 
I hope everybody is having a fun Labor Day Weekend… Will someone out there have a brat for me?  Someone should have my share so it doesn’t go to waste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP