All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Saturday, June 25, 2011

I am so honored….. // Minneapolis photographer / minnetonka photographer / st paul photographer / twin cities family photographer / minneapolis event photographer

I am so honored to have been asked by my good friend Alicia to come and capture some memories for her Grandparent’s 50th Wedding Anniversary party!  Honestly, some of the nicest people I have ever met.  Really, I didn’t expect any less because Alicia is about the biggest sweetheart EVER!  We only had an hour or so to get everyone in…I hope I was able to get the images that everyone wanted before dinner started without you!
    






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP