All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Saturday, April 16, 2011

The MN State Fair is ALWAYS fun! / St. Paul Photographer / Minneapolis Family Photographer / Otsego Family Photographer

Can I just say... the MN State Fair grounds are a fantastic and fun place for a photoshoot!?  It was actually a little warmer than it looks.  We had such a good time after we got the kids relaxed!  Can I also just say that 3 year olds move FAST??  Enjoy your sneak "I" Family! 
(ps.  I'm already planning your next photoshoot wardrobe!)










1 comments:

Mason, Meghan and Landon April 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

I want to thank you for all you have done. We love all of our photographs. You’ll never know how much I admire your work. Thanks again for all the beautiful memories.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP