All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Friday, July 9, 2010

St. Paul MN Photographer / Summit Hill / Cambridge Photographer / Sweetness, love and sugar delivered at long last

I am so honored to have been the first to photograph this long, long awaited sweet delivery.  Her parents have been ever so patient for her arrival, and their wait has paid off in the best of ways.  Patrick and Nissa have been dear friends of mine since high school and they've been waiting for almost as long since then to be parents.  I can't think of a more deserving couple, to be perfectly honest.  Thank you again for inviting me into your home and letting me get to know sweet little Ms. S.  Thanks also for being so patient with me in posting your sneakpeeks...Its been a crazy, crazy two weeks! She is ever so beautiful, isn't she?  Enjoy :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP