All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Friday, July 23, 2010

St. Paul Minneapolis Twin Cities Otsego Photographer / Sweet Gerber Baby

I've been playing catch up lately!  I've got so much on my to-do list, its mind-boggling (insert googly eyes here...theres no emoticon here for those!)  So honestly sorry to those who are waiting on their sneakpeeks and photo galleries, I'm abolutely working as quickly as my fingers can move across the keyboard :)  Just the other day, I received my new (FAST) laptop and I'm so excited to get it all up and running!!  Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me right out of the box, so its going to take a little bit yet before my workflow will actually improve.  For the moment, its just one more thing (or a dozen!) on my ever growing to-do list.  Well..enough excuses out of me... I have some photos for you!  A few weeks ago, I did this 6-month session for a good friend of mine and her son, Landon.  Isn't he just a delicious little gerber babe!?  He is so happy and smiley.  I only had about 45 minutes with him, so it was just a mini-session, but I got a few good ones! My personal favorite is (of course!!) the tootsie-in-mouth........ but thats just me!  What do you think?







Oh my gosh, he makes me smile! 

Have I mentioned lately how awesome it is when you click 'add comment' below.....? ;)

1 comments:

Jo Bekah Photography July 24, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

These are so cute! I especially love that last one!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP