All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Monday, July 26, 2010

Simplicity Photography

This is not my usual kind of post.  Tonight, I’m writing about a photographer, but I’m not writing about me.  Angie is a photographer in Salt Lake City, Utah…and she’s a fantastic one.  I’m burning the midnight oil tonight, just to share with you a post of Angie’s that literally stopped me in my tracks a few minutes ago.  Mouth agape, I had no words…. except ‘wow’, ‘WOW’ …and “Holy criminy, this is awesome awesome stuff !!!!!”  This is the type of photography that I aspire to, folks.  Angie is my new hero and her work is now my biggest inspiration.  I don’t even know her last name yet!  Crazy.  Anyway, check out this blog post and then check back with me in a year or two or three.  Maybe some year in my lifetime I’ll come close to her awesomeness ;)   Just maybe…..

Just click it, you won’t be sorry……. Simplicity Photography, Senior Girls

1 comments:

Jo Bekah Photography July 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Thank you for sharing! She is so talented, and the photos are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP