All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Friday, May 14, 2010

Summit Hill / St. Paul Photographer / As promised, a few more baby bump sneak peaks for Mrs.U

I'm pretty excited today.  After days of frustration dealing with color management and my new home printer, I'm literally thrilled to know that no matter how funky the home printer is, my pro print vendor gets it absolutely right and matches what I see on my monitor just about perfectly!  I received Cherie's proof book last night and actually did a little happy jig with Mushu to celebrate :)  YAY! 

As promised, here are a few more shots from Mrs. U's baby bump shoot.  I love sharing these!  A little note for her... I'll have all of the proofs up for viewing by this weekend. Thanks again for letting me practice on you, being an amazing subject and being so easy to work with!







































I'm also working on Mrs. I's proofs from last weekend's baby bump shoot.  I'll have a few sneakpeeks up for that soon, as well.  Thanks for stopping by! :)

ps. I LOVE comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 14, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Thanks, Sharee! These are so great!! I especially love the one in the grass - you have such creative ideas! I don't know about being an amazing subject - you deserve all the credit for this. :) I had lots of fun, and I am super excited to see the rest!

Kari (aka Mrs. U)

Mason, Meghan and Landon May 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

You are getting soooo good! Keep it up girl.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP