All Images Copyright @ SBliss Photography. Powered by Blogger.

"Like" me on Facebook for notifications of upcoming events and member-only specials



Sunday, May 30, 2010

St. Paul / Summit Hill Photographer / I LOVE long weekends! AND more Baby Love

Happy almost Memorial Day, everyone!  I just finished a few more edits from Ms. Reese's photoshoot last weekend and wanted to share.  She is such a doll, isn't she?  I'm off to photograph my friend, Tonya's family this afternoon - two adults and FIVE girls and one boy!  This should be fun!!  I just wish I had 5 tutu's to go around..... ;) 




You'll probably notice also, that I've been playing around with the blog and logo design.  This isn't final, I'm just trying some things out, so let me know what you think....things are sure to keep changing.

PS. I STILL love comments! :)

3 comments:

Tami Tripp May 30, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Nice work..what a beautiful baby!

Mason, Meghan and Landon June 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Love your signature also!!

Dawn Gordon June 10, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

This baby girl is absolutely gorgeous....those eyes! I can see why you you had such a great time photographing her. The camera loves her!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

SBliss Photography's Calendar

About Me

My photo
Twin Cities, MN, United States

Go4Pro

Go4Pro
Go4Pro

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP